Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Letter

Dear Family and Friends,

            I am writing you to tell you about what is going on in this stage of my life and to ask you to become part of my story. In August of 2013 I answered the call on my life to move to Bartow County to be part of a church re-plant. Our goal in this re-plant has been to reclaim some resources for the kingdom and to breathe new life into a church family that has experienced the tough process of a failing church. Over the past few months our team and our new church family have gone through a complete restoration process. We have gone from healing broken relationships and hearts to a complete renovation of our building.
             My specific role at The Stone Church is Designer of Connections. This role means I will be responsible for creating relationships with all guests who attend our church, community outreach events, and helping fulfill any other rolls needed. As our church is still in the beginning stages of growth, we are not yet financially capable of supporting the staff needed to complete the task necessary to fulfill our needs as a young growing church. This is where I need your help. As my role is currently that of a volunteer, I have taken a job at a local restaurant as a waiter to support myself financially. As my hours committed to the church are increasing, while being a full time student, the hours available to work are decreasing.
I am completely confident that this is where God wants me and I trust in his provision. That is why I am asking that you pray about this opportunity to become a part of my story and help support me financially. If you pray and God leads you to support me you can make checks payable to The Stone Church. In the memo space write Shane Harper. You can also give online at thestonechurch.tv or at my blog partofthestone.blogspot.com . Any amount that you can give, reoccurring or not, will help me continue my journey

Sincerely,


Shane D. Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment